电影愤怒的小鸟经典台词

时间:2016-08-11 来源:谜语大全|脑筋急转弯 作者:经典对白 点击:
电影愤怒的小鸟经典台词,这部动画电影改编自同名手游,讲述了一群不会飞的小鸟们平静的生活被打破的故事。
愤怒的小鸟
电影愤怒的小鸟经典台词:
 
鸟销售员:大红你好啊,过得怎么样?
Red: Oh, I'm horrible!
大红:哦,我过得糟透了!
 
Matilda: We're gonna be working managing our anger through movement.
玛蒂尔达:我们将会通过动作舒缓我们的愤怒。
Chuck: Eagle, heron, peacock, warrior, mountain, tree, rabbit, fish, locust, king pigeon, and of course, downward duck.
恰克:老鹰,白鹭,孔雀,战士,高山,树木,兔子,鱼类,蝗虫,鸽子,当然还有,鸭子。
Red: Yuck!
大红:呸!
 
Red: Am I a passionate bird? Yes, but what does it matter that we're not the same?   
大红:我是只充满激情的鸟吗?是。但是我和你不一样又怎么了?
 
 
Red: Doesn't anyone see what's going on here? The whole world is in danger! And it's up to us to stop ‘em!
大红:除了我没人意识到发生什么了吗?整个世界陷入了危险之中!需要我们去阻止他们!
 
Stella: Hey, something's coming!
斯特拉:嘿,有东西过来了!
 
Red: That's me, Red. Ever since I was a kid, I never really fit in. No one understands me.
大红:那就是我,大红。我还是个孩子起就不能融入集体。没人理解我。
 
Leonard: Greetings from the world of the pig!
伦纳德:来自猪之世界的问候!
 
Chuck: The pigs are stealing our eggs!
恰克:这些猪在偷走我们的蛋!
Leonard: Set sail for Piggy Island!
伦纳德:扬帆向猪岛起航!
 
Red: Time to get angry! Fire!
大红:是时候愤怒了!开火!
Leonard: That guy again.
伦纳德:又是那只鸟。
Matilda: Take that, porkers!、
玛蒂尔达:接招吧,死肥猪们!
Red: Well, how about that? She can shoot fireballs out of her butt.
大红:好吧,这招如何?她能从屁股喷射火球。
 
Bubbles: I told you not to mess with me!
泡球:我早和你说过别惹我!
Leonard: Call in the Piggy Air Force!
伦纳德:呼叫空军猪部!
 
Bomb: Sometimes, when I get upset, I have been known to blow up.
炸弹︰有时,当我沮丧的时候,我就想要炸平一切。
Birds: Surprise!
鸟︰逗你玩儿!
Bomb: Ahh!
炸弹︰啊啊啊!
Bomb: Oh, excuse me, party foul.
炸弹︰不好意思,这锅我背。
Stella: Ow!
斯特拉︰嗷!
 
Leonard: Greetings! I am a pig.
伦纳德:各位好!在下是猪。
Chuck: [whispering to Red] What's a pig?
恰克:[跟大红耳语道]猪是啥玩意儿?
[the escalator suddenly stops]
[自动扶梯停了下来]
Leonard: Unbelievable.
伦纳德:简直无语。
Ross: Not working, not working.
罗斯:不管用,不管用。
[He hits a button with his head which makes the escalator go in reverse]
[他用脑袋撞了下自动扶梯按钮使其倒转了起来]
Leonard: Oh, where we're going.
伦纳德:噢,我们这是往哪走。
Ross: Not working.
罗斯:不管用。
Leonard: We practiced this a hundred times.
伦纳德:我们练习过上百次了。
Ross: Oh, man.
罗斯:噢,天哪。
Leonard: Give it to me.
伦纳德:把那给我。
Ross: [sighs]
罗斯:[叹气]
Leonard: [to the birds] We're gonna come in again.
伦纳德:[面向鸟群]我们会重新来一次进场。
 
Red: [Red is sleeping in his bed, and suddenly has a flower pot fall on him] Ow!
[It turns out a little kid is kicking a football against his house. He falsely smiles at the kid, then kicks him up in the sky]
大红:[大红躺床上睡觉,突然花盆砸向了他]噢![结果是个小孩在对着他的房子外墙踢足球。他对着这孩子假笑了下,然后把他踢飞了]
 
Bobby's Mom: [after Red attacks the Anger Management sign] Don't look, Bobby! The anger might be contagious!
鲍勃妈妈:[在大红攻击了愤怒控制指示牌后]小鲍勃,别看!别被他传染了!
Bobby: [waves "hi" to Red]
鲍勃:[向大红挥手问好]
Red: He started it.
大红:他先惹我的。
 
Leonard: Show 'em how we do it.
伦纳德:快给他们露一手。
Pig: How you doing?
小绿猪:你好啊?
[Elder bird woman faints]
[鸟妈妈桑晕倒]
 
Leonard: [seeing one of the eggs] Is that what I think it is?
伦纳德:[看见一只蛋]这难道就是我想的那个?
Red: Excuse me! Those are fragile, alright? Not yours.
大红:不好意思!这些东西很脆弱好吧?不是你的。
Judge Peckinpah: You are makin' our guest feel unwelcome!
佩金帕裁判员:你让我们的客人感到很不舒服!
Red: And you're not asking basic questions!
大红:你都不问一下一些基本问题!
[a pig slaps his butt]
[一只绿猪拍着屁股]
Chuck: Well, this just got awkward.
恰克:这下尴尬了吧。
 
Red: We're gonna get those eggs back! Come on, we're birds! We're descendants from dinosaurs! We're not supposed to be nice!
大红:我们要把那些蛋夺回来!振作起来,我们是鸟!我们是恐龙的后代!我们不是好欺负的!
[Petunia roars like a t-rex]
[小鸟发出暴龙一样的吼声]
Judge Peckinpah: Holy moly!
佩金帕裁判员:我的天啊!
Red: Yeah, point made.
大红:对,要的就是这个效果。
 
Judge Peckinpah: You tried to tell us, but we didn't listen. What do we do now?
佩金帕裁判员:你试着提醒我们,但是我们没有听。我们现在怎么办?
Red: That is where they went, and so that is where we're going!
大红:他们跑到哪儿,我们就追到哪儿!
[the birds cheer]
[鸟儿们欢呼]
Chuck: It's Chuck time!
恰克:该“恰克”上场了!
 
Red: Nice chatting with you.
大红:和你聊天真的很开心。
 
Judge Peckinpah: There seem to be a recurring issue here! Anger.
佩金帕裁判员:看来某人在这又犯了爱生气的毛病!
Red: don't think I have an anger issue, I think you got an anger issue. Are you aware that that robe that you're wearing isn't fooling anybody?
大红:我才没有爱生气的毛病,你才有。你不觉得你穿的那件大长袍在把我们当傻子吗?
[he suddenly takes the robe off of to reveal Judge Peckinpah standing on top of Cyrus to appear tall]
[大红突然把他的长袍脱掉结果佩金帕裁判员站在赛勒斯上面]
Red: Viola
大红:中提琴响起
[there's an audible gasp from the crowd watching]
[观众群里传来明显的喘息]
Cyrus: Achoo!
赛勒斯:呼呼!
[Judge Peckinpah falsl down]
[佩金帕裁判员摔倒了]
Mime: Oh my gosh!
哑剧演员:我的天啊!
 
Red: These pigs mysterious and weird, am I right? I don't trust them! I think they're up to something!
大红:这些绿猪真的是又神秘又怪异,对吗?我不相信他们!我觉得他们在谋划着点什么!
Judge Peckinpah: Your opinion is not needed!
佩金帕裁判员:你的这些想法完全没必要!
[Red gets slingshot by the pigs]
[大红准备好了朝向绿猪的弹弓]
Red: Beak, wing, giblets!
大红:嘴巴,翅膀,身体!
Leonard: That went well, if you're me.
伦纳德:如果你是我的话那做的真不错。
 
愤怒的小鸟介绍:
在一座与世隔绝的美丽小岛上,住这一群乐天知命的鸟。作为一只天生拥有黑粗眉的小鸟,“胖红”走到哪里都被嘲笑或是无视,它对在家门外踢球的捣蛋鬼毫不客气,暴脾气让它更加孤僻。不过即便是暴躁的“胖红”也有脾气相投的死党,“飞镖黄”恰克与“炸弹黑”就是它的好基友。不过易怒的胖红、亢奋的恰克和容易爆炸的炸弹总是因为各自的怪性格而不被其他的鸟接纳。当“绿猪”初到小鸟岛时,正是敏锐的“胖红”发现了蹊跷之处,然而法官大人却无视“胖红”的忠告,导致蠢萌“绿猪”诡计得逞
电影愤怒的小鸟经典台词来自于网络,由谜语网(脑筋急转弯)整理编排并为广大网友提阅读,如有您有其他需求及疑问请咨询网站客服人员