模仿游戏经典台词

时间:2015-12-07 来源:谜语大全|脑筋急转弯 作者:经典对白 点击:
模仿游戏经典台词,这部传记电影讲述了“计算机科学之父”扭转二战战局的传奇人生,本文由泡谜语编辑收集整理。
模仿游戏经典台词
模仿游戏经典台词:
 
1. But if you choose to stay, remember you chose to be here. What happens from this moment forwards is not my responsibility. It’s yours.
记住,这是你的选择。自此刻起,发生什么都不由我负责,而是由你负责。
2. You need me a lot more than I need you.
你需要我大于我需要你。
3. Let me try, and we’ll know for sure. Won’t we?
让我试一下,我们就知道他们说的对不对了。不是吗?
4. Every single day.
日复一日。
5. -There are only five divisions of military intelligence.
-There is no MI6.
-Exactly. That’s the spirit.
-军情局只有五个处。
-没什么军情六处。
-正是。这就是精髓。
6. I hate to say it, but yes.
尽管我不愿意承认,但是是的。
7. Do you know why people like violence? It’s because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes hollow.
你知道人们为什么喜欢用暴力么?因为那感觉很好。人类觉得使用暴力令人满足。但是除去这些满足感,暴力行为就变的很空洞。
8. -They only beat me up because I’m smatter than they are.
-No, they beat you up because you’re different.
-他们揍我只是因为我比他们聪明。
-不是,他们揍你是因为你很独特。
9. Sometimes it’s the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine.
有时候,正是那些人们认为的无用之人成就了无人所成之事。
10. This isn’t about crossword puzzles. It’s about how one approaches solving an impossible problem. Do you take the whole thing at once or divide it into small。
这不仅仅是个填字游戏这么简单。还包括一个人怎样去解决一个不可能的问题。你是用整体法解决呢?还是分成一个个小的。
-All the work we’re done today is useless.
-But don’t worry, we’ve a few hours before tomorrow’s messages start flooding in and we start all over again. From scratch.
-今天所有的辛苦又是白费。
-不过别担心,在明天的电讯蜂拥而来之前,我们还有几个小时再重新开始。从零开始。
11. If this job wasn’t already impossible before, it bloody well is now.
如果这活儿以前不是不可能,现在彻底不可能了。
12. It doesn’t matter how smart you are, Enigma is always smarter. If you really want to solve your puzzle, then you’re going to need all the help you can get, and they are not going to help you if they do not like you.
不管你有多聪明,恩尼格玛总是比你还聪明。如果你真的想揭开你的难题,你必须得到能得到的一切帮助。而且如果他们不喜欢你,是不会帮你的。
13. You know why people like violence? It’s because it feels good. Sometimes we can’t do what feels good. We have to do what is logical.
你知道人们为什么喜欢诉诸暴力么?因为用暴力宣泄很爽快,但有时候我们不能让感情战胜理智。我们要三次而后行。
14. Hardest time to lie to somebody is when they’re expecting to be lied to. If someone’s waiting for a lie, you can’t just give them one.
撒谎最煎熬的时候就是明知道别人在等你撒谎的时候。如果别人在等着你撒谎。你不能只是给他们制造一个谎言。
15. -You’re not god, you don’t get to decide who lives and who dies.
-Yes, we do.
-Why?
-Because no one else can.
-艾伦,你并不是上帝,你无权决定谁死谁活。
-不,我们有这个全力。
-为什么?
-因为别人都没有这个能力。
16. Because if you tell him my secret, I’ll tell him yours.
倘若你告诉他我的秘密。我也会说出你的秘密。
17. You’ve got more secrets than the best of them.
你的秘密比他们任何人的都多。
18. -I had suspicions; I always did. But we’re not like other people. We love each other in our own way, and we can have the life together that we want. You won’t be the perfect husband. I can promise you, I have no intention of being the perfect wife. I’ll not be fixing your lamb al day while you come home from the office. I’ll work. You’ll work. And we’ll have each other’s company. We’ll have each other’s minds. That sounds like a better marriage than most. Because I care for you. And you care for me. And we understand one another more than anyone else ever has.
-I don’t care for you.
-I’m not going anywhere. I’ve spent entirely too much of my life worried about what you think of me, or what my parents think of me, or the boys in Hut 8 or the girls in Hut 3. And do you know what? I’m done. This is the most important work I will ever do, and no one is going to stop me. Least of all, you.
-我其实一直都怀疑过,但是我们跟其他人不同。我们用自己的方式爱着对方,我们可以按自己的生活方式在一起。你不会是完美的丈夫,其实我可以跟你说,我也没想成为一个完美的妻子。我不会整天等你,等你下班回到家中。我要工作,你也要工作。我们彼此相互陪伴,互诉倾肠。这比大多数婚姻都要好得多。因为我喜欢你,你也喜欢我。我么对彼此而言,比其他人更了解对方。
-我不会喜欢你。
-我哪都不去,我已经花了太多的时间担心你对我的看法,或是父母对我的看法,或是第八组的男生和第三组的女生对我的看法。你知道吗?我受够了。这是我所做过的最重要的工作,没有人能阻止我,即使是你。
19. Every day we decided who lived and who died. Every day we helped the allies to victories, and nobody knew.
我们每天都决定着别人的生死。我们每天帮助盟友取得胜利,然而无人知晓。
20. Was I God? No. Because god didn’t win the war. We did.
我是上帝么?不是,因为上帝没有赢得这场战争,使我们赢了。
21. Tear it down. Light it up.
尘归尘,土归土。
22. None of you have ever met before.
你们没有人来过这。
23. -But the war is over.
-This war is. But there’ll be others. And we know how to break a code that everybody else believes is unbreakable.
-但是战争已经结束了。
-这场结束了,还会有其他的。而我们知道怎样能破解别人不能破解的代码。
24. -Alan, you do not have to do this alone.
-I’m not alone. Never have been.
-艾伦,你不要自己一个人承受。
-我不是一个人,从未。
25. No one normal could have done that. Now, if you wish you could have been normal, I can promise you I do not. The world is an infinitely better place precisely because you weren’t. I think that sometimes it’s the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
平常人可不会那样做,现在,如果你觉得自己很平凡,我向你保证绝非如此。因为你的不平凡,世界才变得更加美好。我觉得有时候正是那些意想不到的人做出意料之外的事情。
 
模仿游戏介绍:
二战期间,盟军苦于德国的密码系统“英格玛”无法破译,政府召集了一批数学家、逻辑学家进行秘密破解工作,艾伦·图灵(本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇饰)就是其中之一。破解计划刚开始,图灵遭到了以休·亚历山大(马修·古迪饰)为首的组员和领导的排斥,幸而军情六局局长斯图尔特·孟席斯(马克·斯特朗饰)帮助他立项研究破译密码的机器,而图灵则变成了负责人,并招收了新的成员琼·克拉克(凯拉·奈特莉饰)开始艰难的工作。琼很快就迷上了图灵,由于她的帮助所有组员空前的团结,并于两年后成功破解了德军密码。图灵一度与琼订婚,但却隐瞒了一个秘密,因为这个秘密他最终遭受到非人的待遇……
模仿游戏经典台词来自于网络,由谜语网(脑筋急转弯)整理编排并为广大网友提阅读,如有您有其他需求及疑问请咨询网站客服人员